These are the instructions to install the LG Optimus G LS970 USB Driver on the Windows Computer (this method can be used on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and Windows 11).
Requirements: You need to have a Windows Computer (x32 or x64 bit) to install the LG Optimus G LS970 USB Drivers.
Download and install LG Optimus G LS970 USB Driver
- Download and extract LG USB driver package on the Windows Computer. If in case you have already downloaded the Driver on the computer, then avoid downloading it again.
- After extracting the driver package, you will be able to see the following files:
- Open the .exe file to Launch the Setup:
- Now, Choose any Language (default is English) from the list and Click on Next Button:
- Click on Next Button to Continue.
- Now, LG USB Driver will automatically get installed on the Computer.
- Once, installation is completed, you will be able to see LG Mobile Driver Installed Successfully Message.
- Click on OK Button to Close the Setup.
Congratulations! Now, Restart the Computer. Once your computer is restarted, you can easily connect your LG Optimus G LS970 Device to the Computer.
[*] Support: LG USB Driver works for almost all the LG Smartphone and Tablets.
[*] LG Driver for Mac: If you are looking for LG USB Driver for Mac computer, then head over to the Mac Section.
[*] Credits: LG USB Driver is officially created and distributed by LG Mobile Inc. So, full credit goes to them for sharing the driver for free.